3.14.2013

Happy 27th Birthday to my Husband

Wow, this is your first Birthday since we have been married and your last without a baby!! :) I know you are so glad you are turning 27 before Avery comes...so you will seem older! haha I also know we aren't doing much this year by means of celebrating...but I am working on your present as I type this! She will be here sooner than you know :) 

I love you so much and I am so thankful that God put you on this earth for me. You are truly my soul mate and best friend. Thank you for constantly reminding and showing me how much you love me. Thank you for all the support you give me in every single aspect of life. Thank you for being such an amazing leader in our marriage and embodying Christ everyday. Thank you for being the father of our daughter...I truly believe she is one of the luckiest little girl's in the entire world to get to call you Dad. I cannot wait to see you with her- as I know the love that you already possess and display for Christ, me, family, friends and life will only be multiplied in your relationship with her. I love you so much and I am so glad you were born! Happy 27th Birthday JP!


No comments :

Post a Comment