4.16.2013

Avery Reagan's Newborn Pictures

Life has been amazing, but a little hectic, since bringing Avery home from the hospital! It has consisted of a lot of of visitors, cleaning and adjusting to a new little schedule. Things have finally settled down and we were able to fit in Avery's newborn shoot this past Saturday morning. She was exactly 1 week and 2 days old. Thank you so much to my sister, Molly, who was a great help during the session. She was so patient and took all of my instructions on the exact shots I wanted =) I am so happy with how they came out and so glad that we took the time to do them! Here are some of my favorites (the rest can be found in my Facebook album).




1 comment :

  1. The one of you and her where she is smiling.....PRECIOUS! Seriously, I almost died from the cuteness. They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete