2.15.2013

34 Week Update


Wow...I can't believe I am 34 weeks already!! It makes me so happy because I know that if Avery did decide to come at anytime, she would be small, but still healthy =) I hope we get to meet her before my actual due date (March 29th), but I told her she has to stay in there till 37 weeks at least (March 8th)! I get nervous she will come early sometimes because I feel like she has NO room, but with all of her movement, I think she is doing just fine! Hopefully I will only have a few more of these updates to share before I am sharing pictures & stories of life with her in it!



How far along: 34 weeks!

Total weight gain: 22lbs total so far! The goal (my goal) is 1lb every two weeks till delivery...but we'll see how that goes =)

Maternity clothes: Yes! I am running out of options, but won't let myself buy more since I'm getting so close to the end! I am so glad I am pregnant in the winter though...I can't imagine this in the summer! Note to self for our second child =)

Stretch marks: Not yet…fingers crossed they won't come!

Sleep: Still getting up about 3-4 times during the night...I really need to stop drinking water right before I go to bed! I am starting to have normal dreams about Avery and I love it! Jason always tries to ask me to describe but she looks like but its so hard =) She is just so cute!!

Best moment of this week: I still love her hiccups which she has about 3-4 times a day! She has been very active every day this week so I am so glad for that...sometimes I really wonder when she sleeps though! Apparently they sleep 90% of the day by now, but I think they got that reversed with Avery =)

Miss anything: Still the same stuff- running/working out by far, wine on the weekends, and normal clothes. But the things I get to experience now completely outweigh those!

Movement: SO much movement...every night I think she almost changes which side she is facing and where her feet are the next day. She is still head down (I can always tell from where her hiccups are where her chest is) so she best not move =)

Food cravings: With Valentine's Day this week, I have continued to eat WAY to many sweets! I could live off of them if only they contained nutrients! They are the only thing I absolutely cannot resist.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Still no sickness at all. Sometimes some of her movements hurt a little bit for a second, but other than that...nada!

Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah! This week at the doctor my belly measured 30 weeks (4 behind), but Avery is still right on track at 34 weeks :) Sometimes I wonder how exactly there is a 4lb baby in my stomach...It doesn't look like it- but I'll take it!

Gender: Our little baby GIRL of course!!

Labor signs: None yet- hopefully not for 3 more weeks, then she is welcome to come whenever (the sooner the better)!

Belly button in or out: Still in…I'm thinking it will stay in, but I'll keep you posted!

Wedding rings on or off: On, still no swelling at all! Although I am not uncomfortable yet, I am excited for my second prenatal massage tomorrow just to relax!!

Happy or moody most of the time: So happy- still have nothing to complain about and feel very blessed! Loving these last few weeks alone with my amazing husband preparing for our baby girl's arrival!

Looking forward to: Our next ultrasound in two weeks and getting closer to holding Avery!


No comments :

Post a Comment