2.11.2013

Avery's Final Shower

Sunday was mine and Avery's last baby shower- and it was amazing! Thank you so much to all of the wonderful hostesses (Molly, Carla and Becky)...it was the perfect shower all around! The decorations were so thoughtful and gorgeous, the food was delicious, and the games were so fun! I could not have asked for a sweeter shower to end on =) Thank you also to everyone that came and for all of your sweet presents- Avery is one blessed little girl to have you all in her life! Here are some pictures from the shower...

The gorgeous table and delicious food!

The cute little favors!

Amazing desserts from Henri's Bakery!

 Some of the sweet girls in my life...

Although we hate taking pictures right now, I had to get a few with Jamie Grace before little Caudill III makes his entrance into the world...just three weeks before Avery! I can't wait for them to meet :)

Some pictures of opening all of the precious gifts that Avery got! We played a fun game where each guest had to bring a onesie to the shower that represented them in some way. While opening gifts, I had to take turns guessing who brought which onesie before I opened their gift! Some of them were really easy to figure out but others we're pretty creative and a little bit harder =) So much fun!

A final picture with my sweet sisters and mom! I can't wait for you all to become Aunt's and "Lovey" :)


No comments :

Post a Comment