2.04.2013

Showers for Avey Rae


Avery (already nicknamed Avey, Avey Rae, etc) and I have sure been blessed with some wonderful showers from family and friends! It all started with an amazing surprise shower at work two weeks ago…and I was actually truly surprised (which is extremely hard to do) =) Four of my co-workers planned it and did the most incredible job! Below are some pictures of the adorable set-up they had. Avery got a really nice gift card to Pottery Barn Kids and some awesome books, clothes & swaddle sets! One of my other co-workers also handmade the cake…isn’t it the cutest cake you have ever seen?! Another made an amazing diaper basket filled with some very useful goodies that Avery definitely needs!


Two Saturday’s ago, two of our friends, Christen & Liz, threw us a couples baby shower. Many of Jason’s friends were there- so he really loved that and being included. It was so fun catching up and celebrating with all of them! They made the most amazing diaper cake and we got some wonderful and useful gifts! Here are a few pictures-

With the wonderful hostesses =)

This past Saturday my mother & sister-in-law threw me and Avery the sweetest shower! They had the most delicious homemade food and we played some really fun games! My favorite one was called “The Price is Right”. While I was opening gifts, the hostesses placed about 10 baby products on the table and everyone had to guess the price of them all. The person that guessed the closest to the total price, without going over, won a fun prize! They also had the cutest little favors of light pink nail polish and emery boards! So much fun!

 Two of Avery's cute little gifts =)

Avery & I have our last and final shower next weekend that my sister and a few of my mom’s friends are throwing for us- I am SO excited for it! (Stay tuned for pictures next week!)

We have surely been blessed by everyone that has given us these showers and everyone that has attended. Thank you so much for helping Jason & I get ready for Avery to come and for making her feel so loved already =) We love you all!!

No comments :

Post a Comment