2.01.2013

32 Week Update


I haven't really been doing this throughout my pregnancy, but since I have a blog, why not give some updates in the last two months? I have something I have been working on throughout my whole pregnancy, but I am not going to share it until the week that Avery arrives =) I have been very blessed in my pregnancy thus far...little to no pregnancy symptoms aside from weight gain and feeling Avery's precious movements. I am not sure what the upcoming weeks will bring, but I am maybe ignorantly hoping that the trend will continue until labor!



How far along: 32 weeks!

Total weight gain: Gained 21lbs total so far! Hoping to keep this under 28lbs the whole time.

Maternity clothes: Yes! Always maternity pants/jeans but still wearing regular shirts and sweaters a lot!

Stretch marks: Not yet…hoping they stay away!

Sleep: Get up to go to the bathroom about 2-3 times a night, but other than that sleep is great aside from some weird dreams! (or when Jason leaves me to go skiing like this weekend!)

Best moment of this week: Avery’s movements have gotten SO big…I feel like I can almost feel every single one which is so cool! She also hiccups about 3-4 times a day- crazy girl!

Miss anything: Running/working out by far, wine on the weekends, and normal clothes. But the things I get to experience now completely outweigh those =)

Movement: SO much movement. My belly looks like something is literally trying to come out of it at times…There are days that are quieter, but most of the time she is a jumping bean! Thankfully she has been head down since 23 weeks and I REALLY hope that she stays like this!

Food cravings: I really haven’t had any strong cravings this whole pregnancy. I love sweets, but that is nothing new =) And I am really loving Belgian Waffles lately!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Thankfully I have been lucky and haven’t experienced any sickness my whole pregnancy so far!

Have you started to show yet: Umm yes! I still don’t think I am as big as some others are at my same point...I get repeat ultrasounds every 4 weeks to track her growth because my belly always measures 2 weeks behind. But Avery always measures great (on the small side (40th percentile), but great!
Gender: GIRL of course!!

Labor signs: None yet- Hopefully not for 5 more weeks!

Belly button in or out: Still in…wondering if it will pop or stay in!

Wedding rings on or off: On, no swelling anywhere to report so far…wondering when it will come in the upcoming weeks! I would be so sad to take off my wedding rings =(

Happy or moody most of the time: So happy- have nothing to complain about and feel very blessed!

Looking forward to: My next two baby showers and just getting closer and closer to meeting Avery!

No comments :

Post a Comment